Bits of Wisdom

"The community is the laboratory of life."

Sunday, March 17, 2013

What a School Year That was

S.Y. 2012-2013 can best be remembered as the year De La Salle Lipa celebrated her 50th year of  its existence!

It was also the year I have accomplished two theses and earned my much awaited master's degree.

Moreover, March 2013 also paved the way for a new Pope: Pope Francis!

Lost of challenges also happened this year that somehow tested my faith on God but passed it with flying colors.

New students were met;  new friends were found.

Thanks for the memories and fun SY 2012-2013.

Good luck to my students who will be graduating this school year. Just hang tough and continue reaching you dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Lord be with you always...

thank for visiting my site. hope you enjoy it.