Bits of Wisdom

"The community is the laboratory of life."

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Return of Guro72

It was quite a long time that I have not visited this blogsite. There was an attempt in the past but because of the so many paper requirements that I have to accomplish in my post graduate studies i could not find time to write even a simple blog.... the truth is : all of those things that i have mentioned are just alibis!  I could not really find any motivation to write. But now i was compelled to write for whatever reason I my self cannot explain. Maybe it was because of that unexpected chat... Its 12:23 in the morning... next time I will be sharing more thoughts coming from my readings and of course coming from mind and heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Lord be with you always...

thank for visiting my site. hope you enjoy it.